4 Drum Plastic Spill Pallet
The Ecosure 4 Drum Spill Pallet helps you to comply with the current oil and chemical storage regulations by protecting personel, the workplace and the environment from leaks and spills. Specially constructed to support heavy loads, it is ideal for the long term safe storage of 4 standard 205 litre drums. Made entirely from polyethylene, it is suitable for use with all oils and most non-combustible chemicals.
This premium product has a rotationally moulded grid manufactured from the same high quality, UV stabilised MDPE as the sump. It is fully removable for ease of cleaning and allows the bund to be emptied as and when necessary.
UK MADE PLASTIC SPILL PALLET
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
If you're storing 25 litre of any fluid other than water, it must be kept in a bunded area, e.g. on a bund pallet or bunded tank. This to prevent the stored liquid contaminating the surrounding area.
Bund pallet benefits
- PPG 26 compliant secondary containment
- Robust design, suitable for industrial and commercial use
- Maintenance free
- High impact strength
- Low profile makes loading easy
- 4 way forklift entry for ease of movement (only move unloaded)
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the stored liquid
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Available in a variety of colours on request
||H:300mm x W:1355mm x L:1355mm