To help you comply with the current oil and chemical storage regulations, these heavy duty Ecosure bunds are designed for the long term safe storage of IBCs. If youre storing liquids other than water in an IBC, then you should be using an IBC bund to protect the workplace, the environment and personal from drips and leaks. Completely manufactured from acid and alkali resistant polyethylene, with no steel parts in order to guarantee complete corrosion protection, they are completely maintenance free. Each storage place is limited to a maximum of 1600kg UDL and can be used for liquids with a maximum specific gravity of 1.4 depending on the weight of each IBC.
The Ecosure grid is made from the same high quality polyethylene as the sump, with the latest UV stabilisation package. It is fully removable for ease of cleaning and to allow the bund to be emptied if required.
Lifting points for forklifts allow for easy manoeuvering or repositioning, whilst strengthening ribs give maximum support.Colour Options
We can manufacture our Ecosure IBC bunds in a range of colours to suit your companys requirements. Different colours can be used to identify the contents of the IBC container, or for branding purposes.
- Heavy duty IBC bund with grid
- Manufactured from 100% polyethylene with the latest UV stabilisation package
- 2 way forklift entry (only move unloaded)
- Tough construction to resist knocks
- Maintenance and corrosion free
- Available in a variety of colours upon request
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
IBC bund details
||H:980mm x W:1400mm x L:1400mm
||2 sided (Front & Back)
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.